- RSS Channel Showcase 6546267
- RSS Channel Showcase 7980006
- RSS Channel Showcase 7114344
- RSS Channel Showcase 9533807
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/17--10:19: _FLORIDA: 'Beetle ju...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _OREGON: State treas...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _CALIFORNIA: Officia...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _MARIJUANA: States v...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _OBITUARY: 'Queen of...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _SUPERFUND: Resident...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _USDA: Scalise promi...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _NUCLEAR POWER: Tosh...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _AUTONOMOUS CARS: Go...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _AGRICULTURE: Conser...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _OFFSHORE WIND: Trum...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _VW SCANDAL: Exec pl...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _OREGON STANDOFF: Vi...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _COAL: Court won't r...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _OFFSHORE DRILLING: ...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _EPA: Okla. seeks de...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _ARCTIC: 'Doomsday' ...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _PUBLIC LANDS: Man f...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _BORDER WALL: Landow...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _NATIONAL MONUMENTS:...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _PUBLIC LANDS: Inter...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _OBITUARY: Eni Faleo...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _COAL: Grijalva prob...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _SENATE: Will resolu...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _EPA: Fla. lawmaker'...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _DAKOTA ACCESS: Ener...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _ADVOCACY: Energy in...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _CLIMATE: FERC keeps...
- 02/24/17--10:19: _Q&A: Trump ener...
- 02/24/17--10:18: _REGULATIONS: Trump ...
- 02/24/17--10:18: _WHITE HOUSE: Trump ...
- 02/24/17--10:18: _EPA: Trump team kep...
- 02/24/17--10:19: FLORIDA: 'Beetle juice' could save avocados from fungus
- 02/24/17--10:19: OREGON: State treasurer supports forest sale, angers enviros
- 02/24/17--10:19: MARIJUANA: States vow to fight Trump admin crackdown
- 02/24/17--10:19: OBITUARY: 'Queen of Carbon' dies at 86
- 02/24/17--10:19: SUPERFUND: Residents, EPA butt heads over Mont. smokestack
- 02/24/17--10:19: USDA: Scalise promises rebuild of tornado-damaged building
- 02/24/17--10:19: OFFSHORE WIND: Trump poses new challenge for growing industry
- 02/24/17--10:19: VW SCANDAL: Exec pleads not guilty in federal court
- 02/24/17--10:19: COAL: Court won't rehear Blankenship appeal
- 02/24/17--10:19: EPA: Okla. seeks delay in releasing more Pruitt records
- 02/24/17--10:19: ARCTIC: 'Doomsday' vault gets new seeds
- 02/24/17--10:19: PUBLIC LANDS: Man fined after spooking elk in refuge with drone
- 02/24/17--10:19: BORDER WALL: Landowners likely to sue over property rights
- 02/24/17--10:19: NATIONAL MONUMENTS: Utah governor laments outdoor show's departure
- 02/24/17--10:19: PUBLIC LANDS: Interior halts Obama royalty valuation rule
- 02/24/17--10:19: OBITUARY: Eni Faleomavaega, former American Samoa lawmaker, dies
- 02/24/17--10:19: COAL: Grijalva probes Interior stream rule job loss claim
- 02/24/17--10:19: SENATE: Will resolution to repeal BLM rule muster enough votes?
- 02/24/17--10:19: EPA: Fla. lawmaker's assault on agency sparks fury back home
- 02/24/17--10:19: ADVOCACY: Energy interests fueled transition effort
- 02/24/17--10:19: CLIMATE: FERC keeps Obama guidance alive in manual for gas projects
- 02/24/17--10:19: Q&A: Trump energy prospect on CO2, Jack Russell terriers
- 02/24/17--10:18: REGULATIONS: Trump order sets up reform task forces in agencies
- 02/24/17--10:18: WHITE HOUSE: Trump rails against energy regs, vows to revive coal
- 02/24/17--10:18: EPA: Trump team kept some transition members secret
University of Florida researchers have discovered an effective antidote to laurel wilt, a fungus carried by an invasive beetle that is devastating the state's massive avocado industry.
Environmentalists in Oregon are putting pressure on State Treasurer Tobias Read for supporting a $221 million plan to sell the Elliott State Forest.
Severe flooding in San Jose, Calif., last week has left officials wondering how they miscalculated water rise in Coyote Creek, which flooded much of the city and forced thousands to evacuate their homes.
State law enforcement officials are gearing up for a potential battle with the Trump administration following revelations that the Department of Justice will pursue "greater enforcement" of drug laws in states that have legalized recreational marijuana use.
Mildred Dresselhaus, known as the "Queen of Carbon," died this week in Cambridge, Mass., at the age of 86.
In Anaconda, Mont., there is a state park that visitors cannot step foot on because of pollution at the site.
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) said yesterday that the Agriculture Department and NASA have committed to repairing the National Finance Center in New Orleans after the facility was damaged by a major tornado this month.
Toshiba Corp. said today that it was not aware that its U.S. nuclear unit Westinghouse Electric Co. LLC was considering filing for Chapter 11 protection from creditors.
Alphabet Inc., Google's parent company, has sued Uber Technologies over accusations of stealing autonomous vehicle program secrets.
First, no-till agriculture changed the way farmers worked the ground. Now, it's changing how scientists look at the soil itself.
Offshore wind companies have a difficult job ahead of them as they seek to convince President Trump that wind farms are part of the nation's energy future.
Oliver Schmidt, a major figure in Volkswagen AG's emissions scandal, pleaded not guilty in federal court in Detroit yesterday.
Jurors in the second Oregon standoff trial yesterday saw a video shot in the bunkhouse kitchen at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge after the fatal shooting of spokesman Robert "Lavoy" Finicum.
A federal appeals court today denied the request by former coal tycoon Don Blankenship to revisit a ruling that upheld his conviction for willfully violating mine safety laws.
The Justice Department imposed $9.5 million in penalties on an oil services company in connection with a 2012 blast that killed three rig workers in the Gulf of Mexico.
Oklahoma's attorney general is seeking an emergency stay from the state Supreme Court to delay the release of more records from U.S. EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt's time as the state's top lawyer.
A "doomsday" seed vault in the Arctic recently received 50,000 new plant seed samples.
A Washington, D.C., man was fined this week after a drone he was flying spooked a herd of animals in the National Elk Refuge in Wyoming.
The Trump administration will likely face lawsuits from landowners whose property runs along the Texas-Mexico border.
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert (R) today called the Outdoor Retailer show's decision to abandon its longtime home in Salt Lake City the result of a "misunderstanding" about the recently created Bears Ears National Monument but indicated he would not halt efforts to try to roll back the monument designation.
The Trump administration is temporarily suspending a recent Interior Department rule for determining the value of coal, oil and natural gas for royalty purposes that is strongly opposed by congressional Republicans and industry leaders.
Eni Faleomavaega, American Samoa's longest-serving House delegate, died Wednesday in Provo, Utah, at the age of 73.
House Natural Resources Committee ranking member Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.) is asking the Interior Department for more information about its blog post this week on the now-defunct Stream Protection Rule.
The Senate next week may tackle companion language to a House-passed resolution to kill a Bureau of Land Management rule, though it's not clear whether support for gutting the rule will ultimately fall along party lines, possibly endangering its passage.
PACE, Fla. — About a year after Katherine Nelson-Born bought her home in Pensacola's affluent East Hill neighborhood, she learned pollutants from a now-shuttered fertilizer plant run by the former Agrico Chemical Co. had contaminated the groundwater.
The head of the company building the Dakota Access pipeline yesterday blamed the internet for the furor over his project.
Energy interests helped fuel President Trump's transition team, according to disclosure documents filed with the government.
While President Trump has vowed to dismantle his predecessor's climate legacy, federal energy regulators rolled out a guidance this week calling for developers of natural gas pipelines to assess their project's impacts on global warming.
Kathleen Hartnett White — rumored to be a contender for a key energy job in the Trump administration — says carbon dioxide has gotten a bad rap.
President Trump signed another executive order today taking aim at federal regulations.
President Trump promised today to free U.S. energy producers from burdensome regulations, while ridiculing his predecessor's administration for "giving up" on the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines now advancing under his watch.
The presidential transition team for U.S. EPA included members whose identities have not been officially disclosed, including one who said yesterday that candidate Donald Trump's call for abolishing the agency "struck a chord with me."