- RSS Channel Showcase 1382509
- RSS Channel Showcase 4677515
- RSS Channel Showcase 6249906
- RSS Channel Showcase 7652761
Articles on this Page
- 03/23/18--10:45: _AUSTRALIA: Mass wha...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _TEXAS: Study links ...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _HURRICANE HARVEY: B...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _MEDIA: Comedian buy...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _AUTOS: EVs could be...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _CHEMICALS: Mich. ta...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _WESTERN WATER: Sout...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _GULF OF MEXICO: Stu...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _INTERIOR: Wildlife ...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _NOAA: National Hurr...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _EPA: Chemical panel...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _DRINKING WATER: For...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _FERC: Agency calls ...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _AIR POLLUTION: Gree...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _WEATHER: No mudslid...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _WILDLIFE: Attacks a...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _ENDANGERED SPECIES:...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _OCEANS: Pacific gar...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _MARINE MAMMALS: Sci...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _BRISTOL BAY: Pebble...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _WATER POLLUTION: Oh...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _COAL: Lobbyists see...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _ADVOCACY: Energy gr...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _ADVOCACY: Former EP...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _OFF TOPIC: 'We cert...
- 03/23/18--10:45: _AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES...
- 03/23/18--10:44: _INTERIOR: Republica...
- 03/23/18--10:44: _SECURITY: Feds: Ira...
- 03/23/18--10:44: _INTERIOR: Judges di...
- 03/23/18--10:44: _BLM: Advisory panel...
- 03/23/18--10:44: _APPROPRIATIONS: Shu...
- 03/23/18--10:45: AUSTRALIA: Mass whale stranding prompts rescue effort
- 03/23/18--10:45: TEXAS: Study links oil activity to massive subsidence
- 03/23/18--10:45: MEDIA: Comedian buys Weather Channel
- 03/23/18--10:45: AUTOS: EVs could be cheaper than gas guzzlers by 2025 — report
- 03/23/18--10:45: CHEMICALS: Mich. taxpayers to foot bill for toxic cleanup
- 03/23/18--10:45: WESTERN WATER: Southern Calif. board rejects Mojave Desert project
- 03/23/18--10:45: INTERIOR: Wildlife refuge staffers, volunteer win top honors
- 03/23/18--10:45: NOAA: National Hurricane Center gets new director
- 03/23/18--10:45: EPA: Chemical panel expands from 18 to 29 members
- 03/23/18--10:45: DRINKING WATER: Former Flint official lied on lead forms
- 03/23/18--10:45: FERC: Agency calls FOIA lapse unintentional, seeks suit's dismissal
- 03/23/18--10:45: AIR POLLUTION: Greens seek reconsideration of Ark. haze order
- 03/23/18--10:45: WEATHER: No mudslides so far as storms pummel Southern Calif.
- 03/23/18--10:45: WILDLIFE: Attacks and intrigue in Pa. eagle drama
- 03/23/18--10:45: OCEANS: Pacific garbage island growing rapidly
- 03/23/18--10:45: MARINE MAMMALS: Scientists document first killer whale infanticide
- 03/23/18--10:45: BRISTOL BAY: Pebble critics slam short public comment window
- 03/23/18--10:45: COAL: Lobbyists seek easier export regs in NAFTA rewrite
- 03/23/18--10:45: ADVOCACY: Energy group hires firm that worked for Trump EPA
- 03/23/18--10:45: ADVOCACY: Former EPA regional chiefs start firm
- 03/23/18--10:45: OFF TOPIC: 'We certainly aren't a mouthpiece for the administration'
- 03/23/18--10:44: INTERIOR: Republican seeks details on Zinke $139K door upgrades
- 03/23/18--10:44: SECURITY: Feds: Iranian hackers hit FERC with 'brazen cyber assault'
- 03/23/18--10:44: INTERIOR: Judges dig in on coal leasing's climate impacts
- 03/23/18--10:44: BLM: Advisory panel members worry Zinke changes infuse 'bias'
- 03/23/18--10:44: APPROPRIATIONS: Shutdown averted, after Trump relents on veto threat
About 150 whales have been stranded on an Australian beach.
Parts of West Texas are showing alarming signs of instability, according to new research.
People are jumping into the lightly regulated business of purchasing and selling flooded homes in Houston after Hurricane Harvey, and the storm-damaged real estate market is booming.
Comedian Byron Allen has purchased the Weather Channel, according to a statement released yesterday.
As the cost of lithium-ion batteries comes down, electric vehicles could be cheaper than gas guzzlers within seven years, according to a new report.
Michigan taxpayers will help shoulder the cost of cleaning up toxic chemicals at the site of a former Chrysler Corp. plant, officials said.
A controversial bid to sell groundwater from the Mojave Desert ran dry this week at a Southern California water district board meeting.
The dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico will stick around for decades, according to Canadian scientists.
Three national wildlife refuge lovers are being honored tomorrow for their labors.
The meteorologist-in-charge of the National Weather Service's New Orleans/Baton Rouge office for the last decade has been chosen as the director of NOAA's National Hurricane Center in Miami.
U.S. EPA has expanded its chemicals oversight board from 18 to 29 members.
The former water administrator for Flint, Mich., said in court yesterday that he intentionally falsified water sampling forms in an attempt to alert state regulators that the city was violating lead and copper rules.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission responded yesterday to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit from Washington state by admitting its sluggish response, but asked the court to dismiss the complaint anyway.
Two environmental groups are asking a federal appeals court to revisit its recent decision to stay requirements for new curbs on sulfur dioxide emissions from several coal-fired power plants in Arkansas.
Southern California continued to suffer another bout of heavy rain yesterday, but the region has avoided the kind of mudslides and floods that devastated the community of Montecito last month.
Two bald eagles in York County, Pa., rose to social media fame four years ago after being featured on the state online eagle feed.
Oregon wildlife managers are waging war against sea lions to protect salmon and steelhead, an odd battle that pits a protected sea mammal against endangered fish.
The massive expanse of floating garbage in the Pacific Ocean is far bigger than previously thought, according to new research published in Nature.
Canadian scientists in British Columbia witnessed the first reported case of orca infanticide.
Critics of the proposed Pebble gold and copper mine in Alaska say the Army Corps of Engineers is rushing through environmental review.
The Ohio EPA has reversed course, designating Lake Erie's open waters as "impaired" in the latest federal report on states' water quality.
Lobbyists in Washington state want to use a new North American Free Trade Agreement to push forward a broad legislative plan that would make it easier for U.S. companies to export coal.
A new conservative energy advocacy group led by a former Charles Koch Institute communications staffer is working with Definers Corp., a public affairs firm that had a controversial contract with U.S. EPA that was canceled last year.
Two Obama-era EPA regional administrators have launched a New Mexico-based advisory business.
Barry Worthington, the U.S. Energy Association's executive director, appears at a glance to be in sync with the Trump administration.
A boost of $100 million for research, development and demonstration of self-driving vehicles was tucked into the $1.3 trillion fiscal 2018 spending deal.
A top House Republican wants more information on Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's $139,000 office door replacements.
Iranian hackers hit the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission during a "massive and brazen cyber assault" that claimed thousands of victims worldwide, U.S. authorities said today.
The Trump administration today had a rough time in court fighting off environmentalists' claims that the Interior Department must take a comprehensive look at the climate impacts of federal coal leasing.
When Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke this month renewed the charters governing 21 Bureau of Land Management resource advisory councils, many members were relieved, even excited, that the panels could finally get back to work after more than a year.
President Trump signed the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill this afternoon, hours after threatening to veto the measure over what he called insufficient funding for his planned wall along the Mexican border.